Welcome to Monarch Litho, Inc.
Exceptional Capabilities, Expertise & Versatility
Who We Are
Monarch Litho is a large commercial printer established in 1974. It services a long list of quality-conscious clients from three state-of-the-art plants:
- A 150,000 square foot sheet-fed commercial plant in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
- A 130,000 square foot sheet-fed packaging plant in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- and a 75,000 square foot heat-set web plant in Santa Teresa, New Mexico.
With its 400 plus employees, Monarch manages a multi-million dollar sales volume of which 90% is color critical. As one of the countries biggest minority-owned printers, Monarch is proud of being one of 10 “Level One” printer to the U. S. Government Printing Office.
- Large format litho labels
- Color critical commercial printing
- Complex packaging
- Unique Synthetic substrates
- Ink manufacturing capabilities
- In-house paper converting capabilities
- Fulfillment services in two locations within the Western US and one in Mexico